Pune Legal Officer Vacancies at Softcell TechnologiesApril 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Legal Officer
Name of the Organization : Softcell Technologies Ltd
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Place : Pune
Qualification : LLB – Law , LLM
- Qualified Lawyer preferably with some related work experience in the context of legal laws applicable in India.
- Preference will be given more to candidates who have experience of working in Legal cell of Corporate companies (but not BPO/LPO companies) or who are practicing as lawyers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Mainly involves, tax (Customs duty, Service Tax, VAT and Income tax), company law, litigation and civil matters.
- Job entails all aspects of legal and corporate affairs including but not limited to preparing briefs, documents, filing responses, follow-up, liaisoning with the company’s solicitors/attorneys, research and general oversight of all related interests of the company.
- Knowledge of Cyberlaws/IT Act would be an additional advantage.
About Company :
Softcell Technologies is a 20 year old business-to-business software services company. With a 300+ member workforce we provide end-to-end IT infrastructure services on Software Licensing, Hardware, Security, Storage, Networking, Field Support Services, Engineering Services, Testing & Application Life Cycle Management and Internet hosting services; Softcell is headquartered in Mumbai and has sales offices in 6 major cities in India. We work with over 3,000 organizations across India in their efforts to increasing their returns on IT infrastructure investments. Our Services include Software Licensing, System Integration & Networking, Field Support Services, Enterprise Security, Engineering Services, Internet Hosting services, Application Life Cycle Management and Facility Management.
Softcell Technologies Ltd
301, Mayfair tower II 28,Mumbai-Pune Road