Pune Tax Processing Jobs-ADPJuly 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Tax Processing Specialist
Experience ; 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Pune
- Prepare and remit/amend tax returns in accordance with US Government Agencies and Client requirements. This includes preparing sales/use tax returns using ADP Taxware software, monitoring applicable pre-payments and credits, reconciling data between systems to ensure integrity and accuracy
- Resolve processing exceptions that requires the analysis and resolution to tax processing conditions
- Maintain and monitor impound and disbursement calendars for assigned jurisdictions and clients
- Prepare sales and use tax returns for printing and filing, this includes paper and electronic filing
- Enter sales and use tax filing information into US Government Agencies Web File eCom sites
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi task
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Good record keeping skills, must be good at creating and maintaining Client specific processing information
- Willingness to work in different time zones
- 1+ years with sales/use tax filings in multiple jurisdictions for a large corporation
- Ideal candidate will have sales/use tax filing experience as a service provider, i.e. a firm that provide sales and use tax service to other businesses (business process outsource provider)
- 1+ years with financial applications / processes like SAP or Oracle or PeopleSoft
- 1+ years with cash management; ACH, Wire transfer, check processing, risk management
Note : The following candidates need not apply:
- BE / B.Tech / MCA
- Candidates with less than 1 year in the current company
- Candidates who have worked with 3 or more companies and possess only 2 years experience
- Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months
About Company :
ADP India, is the fully owned subsidiary of ADP INC., and is engaged in providing IT and ITES service to ADP business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to over 3500 associates.
In the space of IT, the India operation provides complete range of software development and technical support services. On the BPO space, the India operation provides Solution center services that involve back office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 585,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging nearly 60 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source.
ADP has been ranked No. 2 on FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies in the Financial Data Services industry category and has a strong leadership position in every core business segment it operates in.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above