Pune Vacancies For Back Office Exec in AmdocsSeptember 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Back Office Executive
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Pune
Job Responsibilities :
- Maintain accurate customer account information records
- Invoice processing and reconciliation and receive orders for daily processing
- Intense investigation in probing and handle high $ value orders
- Establish billing, process changes and input adjustments into the legacy systems to meet billing deadlines and analyze, balance and validate reports to reconcile all entries to the billing system
- Process adjustments in systems to modify customer accounts
- Determine billed charges through mathematical calculations
- Graduate from BCOM, BA and BBA
- Excellent communication skills
- Ready to work in shifts
- Ready to work in Production Support and non technical profile.
- Ms office knowledge
Apply: Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org om
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.c
About Company :
AMDOCS is a recognized market leader in customer experience systems innovation, enabling world-leading service providers to deliver an integrated, innovative and the intentional customer experienceTM – at every point of service. We provide solutions that deliver customer experience excellence, combining the software, service and expertise to help its customers execute their strategies and achieve service, operational and financial excellence.
A global company (NYSE: DOX) with revenue of $3.16 billion in fiscal 2008, Amdocs has more than 17,000 employees and serves customers in more than 50 countries around the world.
Amdocs’ customers are among the largest, most innovative communications companies in the world. In more than 1.3 billion experiences every day, we’re helping them to deliver a simple, personal, valuable customer experience at every point of service. Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience systems innovation. Over 250 large-scale Information Systems projects in 5 continents Clients include world Telecom leaders in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America