Punjab Freshers Govt Jobs 2011-Computer Operator OpeningsJanuary 12th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Punjab Health Systems Corporation Freshers Computer Operator Job Vacancies 2011 – 12th Jan 2011
Punjab Health Systems Corporation
State Institute of Health and Family Welfare Complex
Phase-VI, Near Civil Hospital, SAS Nagar (Mohali), PUNJAB
Phone : 0172-2262938, 2263938, Tele-Fax : 0172 – 2266938
Visit us at : punjabhealth.co.in : E-mail: email@example.com
Recruitment of Computer Operators in Secondary level Hospitals
Job Details :
The Punjab Health Systems Corporation requires 204 computer operators in various hospitals purely on contractual basis :
Job Position : Computer Operators
No of posts: 204
(UR-103, SC-51, BC-24, Freedom fighter-2, Sportsman-4, Handicapped-6, Es-SM-14)
A list of the requirements / vacancies is available on our official website i.e. www.punjabhealth.co.in . However, the number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the workload and requirements
The engagement of the selected candidates will be made by the hospitals on yearly contract basis and the posts are hospital specific and non-transferable
Scale of Pay : Rs. 6500/- per month
Age Limit : 18-37 years as on 31/01/2011
- Candidates possessing a Graduation degree from a recognized University with one year Computer Diploma in Computer Applications from any Government or a recognized Institute
- He/She should have passed Punjabi examination up to Matric
Application Fees ( Non Refundable ) :
The candidate can apply online on C-DAC’s website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in. along with Demand Draft amounting to Rs.250/- (Two Hundred and Fifty Rupees) for General Category and Rs.100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for Reserved Category as examination fee in favour of the Director, C-DAC Mohali.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying online, Demand Draft of requisite fee (non-refundable) in favor of “DIRECTOR, C-DAC Mohali” payable at Mohali/Chandigarh should be ready as per the amount applicable for the category of the candidate as these details are required to be entered in the online application form.
2. Fill up the form available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in by clicking at the link PHSC
3. The application will be received online from the date of publication of advertisement till 20.1.2011 up to 5 p.m.
4. Get the printouts (2 copies) of the filled-in online form, Registration slip bearing Registration Number and other details of the candidate as filled in by him/ her online.
5. Write down the online Registration number and name at the back of the Demand Draft.
6. Send/Post one copy of the Online Registration Slip (Printed) with a self attested photograph along with the original Demand Draft of requisite fee (non-refundable) to C-DAC Mohali, A-34, Phase VIII Industrial Area, Mohali. which should reach positively by 25.1.2011 (Please do not send any other document). The Application fee/Demand Draft received after the last date i.e. 25.1.2011 will not be considered.
7. The candidate can check his/her fee confirmation by visiting the site again by entering his/her registration number and password from 27.1. 2011 onwards.
8. Candidate is advised to keep his/her password strictly confidential.
9. For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at C-DAC Mohali help-line 0172-2237052-53 on all working days from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm.
10. Candidates will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the online application form. PHSC and C-DAC shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
11. A written test for all candidates will be held on 13.02.2011 at 11.30 am. Venue for the test will be intimated on the Admit Card, available online on website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in, which should be downloaded and printed and should be available with the candidate at the time of written test.
12. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on www.punjabhealth.co.in after 16.02.2011 along with information regarding the venue, date and time of counselling. Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counselling schedule.
13. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in and www.punjabhealth.co.in regularly for updates and important information.
For Details Visit : http://www.punjabhealth.co.in/jobs/ADV.%20FOR%20COS%20-%20204.doc