Punjab Jobs For Freshers as Customer Care- Ing Vysya Bank Ltd.November 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Customer Care Manager
Name of the Company : Ing Vysya Bank Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Punjab
Job Duties :
- Verification and accepting of customer requests and processing of the same / forwarded to the respective units.
- Attending all customer queries and resolution of the same.
- Internal communication with other units regarding customer complaints & requests.
- Maintenance of undelivered items and ensuring the delivery of the same to respective customers.
- Accepting request for TD issuance, renewal, closure including deposit loans.
- Accepting transfer requests, RTGS, NEFT etc., from customers and ensuring the processing of the same as per time lines.
- Attending to any customer queries.
- Fresh Graduates
- Good Communication Skills.
- Basic understanding on banking sector will be an added advantage.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship.
- Stream – Commerce / Arts / Science Graduates / BBM’s.
- Candidates from technical stream need not apply.
- Minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th & Graduation (aggregate in 3 years of graduation) will be the criteria for short listing the application.
- He/ She should have completed graduation in the year 2010 or after (2009 or previous year pass outs are not eligible).
Details of the Company :
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ING VYSYA CAREERS! ING VYSYA is looking for top talent. But why should you choose us above other companies? In a word: diversity. No other Financial Services Institution offers the diversity of growth, opportunities and cultures that you’ll find at ING VYSYA. In the process of fostering a Global look & Outlook, we thrive, by sharing information across borders and across Business Units in working environments that foster Open Communication, Trust and Transparency. Another attraction of an ING VYSYA career is the opportunity for lifelong learning. We have an aggressive and fast paced career development for our employees through on-the-job and Leadership Programs followed by an excellent Performance Management System.
For details click :