Purchase Officer Job Position-Ingram Micro MumbaiNovember 1st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Associate Business Support
No of Openings : 3
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Processing of Purchase orders on vendors and system maintenance
- Product Code creation and SKU maintenance
- Stocking Purchase Order and CSO Purchase Order Processing.
- Aged inventory Checking/movement prior to Order processing.
- Vendor follow-up for supplies.
- Vendor SO no updation on the system
- Update ETA’s on system based on latest shipping information and backlog reports from vendors.
- On-costs up-dation for local purchases.
- Ensuring correct vat tax code on system so that accurate sales tax is picked up at the time of invoicing.
- Constant interaction with accounts to ensure timely payments to vendors
- Closure of all Purchase orders related claims.
- Stock Rotation and RTM on vendor
- Any Graduate.
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills.
Ingram Micro (I) Pvt Ltd
Gate no 1A, Godrej Industries Complex Eastern
Express Highway Vikhroli (East)
About Company :
Ingram Micro Inc. is the world’s largest technology distributor and a leading technology sales, marketing and logistics company.
Ranked as No.70 in the FORTUNE 500 2007 listing, with sales exceeding $31.3 billion.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics services, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry.
The company offers a broad array of solutions and services to nearly 165,000 resellers by distributing and marketing hundreds of thousands of IT products worldwide from nearly 1,400 suppliers.
Ingram Micro serves 100 countries and is the only global IT distributor with operations in Asia. Ingram Micro India Pvt. Limited is a subsidiary of Ingram Micro Inc., USA. Established in 1989, IMIPL today is the No: 1, IT Distribution company with nationwide presence.
In India we are the No: 1 in the industry having a Turnover of 6300+ crores with close to 1200 associates in 42 locations. From the present stage of steady Growth, we continue to make the right moves by entering into Newer Markets and expanding our Product offerings.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com