QA Jobs For Gujarati Speaking Freshers in GenpactNovember 23rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Quality Analyst – Gujarati
Number of Posts : 50
Name of the Company : Genpact
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon , Haryana
Job Duties :
- Audit transactions for Inbound as well as Outbound operations.
- Audit transactions as defined under the sampling plan.
- Ensure minimal variance in evaluations against the laid down call quality monitoring guidelines.
- Provide Critical VOC to the business to improve processes and overall service delivery.
- Escalate patterns or serious performance issues.
- Report the scores and provide detailed feedback on the strengths and improvement areas.
- Share periodic MIS with the supervisor on productivity and other defined quality metrics.
- Share detailed analysis on performance basis the audits and recommend improvement actionables.
- Ensure that the audit mechanism and methodology truly reflects the ‘as-is’ customer perception as captured in the CSAT studies
- Reporting & analysis
- Candidate with the proficiency on any of the regional languages i.e Gujarati / Marathi / Punjabi / Kashmiri along with Hindi and English shall be preferred.
- 6 months – Quality Analyst Experience or 1 year of Calling experience.
- Well developed Negotiation /Communication skills (Verbal & Written).
- High proficiency level with MS suite particularly MS Excel, –
- MIS team would be proficient in access and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Accurate Evaluation of service delivery through Transaction Monitoring.
Details of the Company :
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.act.com.
Delhi IT Park, 8h Floor, Shastri Park
Behind Shastri Park Metro Station
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110052
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com