Qualcomm India-Digital Design Engineer Job Positions BangaloreNovember 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Digital Design Engineer
Name of the Organization : Qualcomm India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
- M.Tech or B.Tech in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Graduation year for the highest degree should be 2009 or 2010
- Preference will be given to prior work experience in Digital Design related technologies
- Applicants with strong academic background but currently working on other skills and technologies will be considered
- Should have comprehensive grasp of fundamentals, passion for technology and innovation, and keen desire to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
Job Details :
Selected applicants will have the opportunity to learn and work on cutting edge 45nm/28 nm technologies for design and delivery of Cores/ASICs, spanning across the following areas:
Job Responsibilities :
- Design (Spec, Arch, U-Arch, RTL, Synthesis, Timing Closure)
- Verification (Testbench creation, Test writing, Modeling, Specs understanding, HVLs)
- Physical Design (Floorplan, CTS, Timing Closure, Physical Verification and CAD)
- Post-Si Engineering (DFT, Emulation, Rapid prototyping, Post-Si validation)
About Company :
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.