Qualcomm India Recruits Freshers MBA/ PGDM as HR Exec in BangaloreAugust 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : HR Representative
Name of the Organization : Qualcomm india pvt ltd.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore , Karnataka
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
- 0-2 years HR Generalist experience.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to think and act strategically.
- Is able to recommend and implement HR solutions after understanding the specific requirement of the client.
- Has excellent client interaction skills; think and act strategically in the deployment of various HR programs. Is process oriented and organized.
- Is able to professionally manage day to day details; follows up and takes things to their logical conclusion.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to build and manage relationships; and the ability to influence change.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent from a premier institution.
Job Details :
The qualified candidate will proactively provide HR support to the Technical Managers of Bangalore. The incumbent will advise employees and managers (where applicable) on HR programs / guidelines/ processes including performance management and will be expected to champion various employee engagement initiatives under the Qlife banner
Job duties :
- Business partner to managers to implement Qualcomm’s Performance Management process by working with the HR lead for the site. This role includes education and coaching managers on merit recommendations including bonus and stock awards and promotions.
- Work with managers to resolve interpersonal conflicts as may arise in the team.
- Counsel and coach employees as needed on career related or policy related matters.
- Work with the managers to design and deliver appropriate interventions to build a strong and cohesive team.
- Interact with employees on a regular basis to understand concerns and highlight those to the Sr. Management/ HR Lead for Bangalore with the goal of implementing corrective actions.
- Will be responsible for various employee engagement activities under the Qlife banner for Bangalore in partnership with various employee interest groups.
Details of the Organization :
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands.
QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success. We offer a wide range of tools to support the device development process, and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market. Devices for all market segments can now include features enabled by 3G wireless technology, in demand by a growing and increasingly sophisticated wireless community.
For Details Click : http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-HR-Representative-Qualcomm-india-pvt-ltd–Bengaluru-Bangalore-0-to-2-years-030811900311?xz=1_0_3&xo=&xp=22&xid=131240639722702900&qp=&id=&f=-030811900311