Quark Media House Chandigarh Fresher Openings-Tech Support AssociatesJuly 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support Associates
Name of the Organization : Quark Media House
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Mohali
Job Responsibilities :
- Supporting Worldwide Quark Desktop Spanish/Italian/German/French customers via Chat, Emails or Phone.
- Communicate all issues internally and externally with complete knowledge of managing Customer expectations.
- Answer day to day queries and ensure FTR.
- Follow-up with customers within a 24-hour period through email and calls as requested with regards to the initial phone, email or chat..
- Knowledge of Quark products and various new updates for related software required with it.
- Recognize and determine trends in problem occurrence or workflow.
- Recognizing and managing assertive customer calls.
- Promote teamwork and call center success.
- Report any customer reported issues encountered to the supervisor for further testing and logging.
- 0-2 years of experience in supporting & interacting with global clients plus proficiency in Spanish/Italian/German / French.
- Graduate with Excellent Communication skills (both Written and Oral)
- MUST have troubleshooting skills, communication skills.
- Should have exposure to basic terminoligies of the computer,internet usage.
- Exposure to Macintosh environment & Publishing Domain would be an added advantage.
About Company :
Quark was founded in Denver, Colorado in 1981. Named after the subatomic particle proposed as the building block for all matter, the goal was to create software that would be the platform for publishing.
QuarkXPress made an immediate impact when it was released in 1987. Desktop publishing was in its infancy, and most publications were produced mechanically. QuarkXPress introduced precision typography, layout, and color control to the desktop computer, and delivered those features to designers at a fraction of the cost of proprietary typesetting systems. There are now more than four million QuarkXPress users worldwide.
In 1988, Quark began international operations with the establishment of offices across Europe and the Far East. Quark maintains service, support, and development offices in France, Germany, India, Japan, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Customers in more than 100 countries worldwide rely on Quark products to create, design, and manage their documents – from newspapers, magazines, and books to catalogs, brochures, packaging, and online material.
Today, Quark maintains its industry leadership with a product line that ties together traditional print publishing with enterprise content management, personalization, and tools for creating collaborative, cross-media workflows.
With QuarkXPress, we helped spark the revolution in desktop publishing.
Quark Media House
A – 45, Phase – VIII-B Industrial Area
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com