Recruitment Coordinator Fresher Vacancy- Capital IQ GurgaonAugust 5th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
BBA / MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations Freshers Job Opportunities 2011 in Haryana at Capital IQ – 4 August 2011
Job Position : Recruitment Coordinator
Name of the Organization : Capital IQ
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Location:Gurgaon , Haryana
Qualification : B.A,B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce,B.Sc,B.Tech/B.E., MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
- Graduate or Post Graduate candidate with a total experience of not more than 3 years out of which 1-2 year of relevant experience preferably in a placement consultancy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office applications esp. MS Excel and MS Word.
- The candidate should be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to organize, prioritize & execute tasks accordingly.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment.
Job Duties :
- Responsible for Screening and Recruiting Candidates.
- Assessing candidates for job opportunities through a process of skill assessments and interviewing techniques.
- Talent Acquisition, interview coordination & Back-up support.
- Conduct sourcing activities including compiling and categorizing database, cold calling, resume searches, and campus placements
- To maintain and develop successful relationships with the educational institutes for campus placements.
Details of the Organization :
Capital IQ, a Standard & Poor’s business (a McGraw-Hill Company), provides High-impact Information and Workflow Solutions to over 4200 client firms including many of the world’s most successful investment banks, investment management firms, private equity firms, consultants, and corporations.
Founded in 1999, we are headquartered in New York City with offices located in San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Boston, London, Hyderabad and Gurgaon.
Our solutions are based on the Capital IQ Platform, Compustat, ClariFI, and AlphaWorks products through which we offer an array of powerful applications for desktop research, screening, real-time market data, back-testing, portfolio management, financial modeling, and quantitative analysis.
Address of the Organization :
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com