Recruitment Coordinator Job Vacancies Gurgaon-Capital IQApril 2nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Recruitment Coordinator
Name of the Organization : Capital IQ
About Company :
Capital IQ, a division of Standard & Poor’s (a McGraw-Hill Company), provides high-impact information and workflow solutions to over 1,400 client firms including many of the world’s most successful investment banks, investment management firms, private equity firms, consultants, and corporations. Founded in 1999, we are headquartered in New York City with offices located in San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Boston, London, Hyderabad, and Gurgaon.
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Place : Gurgaon
- Graduate or Post Graduate candidate with a total experience of not more than 3 years out of which 1-2 year of relevant experience preferably in a placement consultancy
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with Microsoft Office applications esp. MS Excel and MS Word.
- should be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to organize, prioritize & execute tasks accordingly.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Screening and Recruiting Candidates.
- Assessing candidates for job opportunities through a process of skill assessments and interviewing techniques.
- Talent Acquisition, interview coordination & Back-up support.
- Conduct sourcing activities including compiling and categorizing database, cold calling, resume searches, and campus placements
- To maintain and develop successful relationships with the educational institutes for campus placements.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com