Recruitment Specialist Openings at Bangalore- Philips Electronics IndiaJanuary 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Philips Electronics India Bangalore HR Recruiter Openings 2011 – 28th Jan 2011
Job Position : Recruitment Specialist
No of Openings : 2
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Qualification : MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
The role mentioned above is for a contract position. The duration of the contract is 6 months – 1 year which can be extendable.
Job Responsibilities :
- The role incumbent will be responsible for the all activities in the lifecycle of the recruitment process within Philips. He / She is expected to be an individual contributor and ensure that deliverables and met and customers are satisfied.
- He/ She will be responsible for the recruitment needs(permanent & contract) within Philips
- He / She will be responsible for creating Job Descriptions for new positions
- He/ She will be responsible for interacting with the hiring managers to understand the job descriptions
- He / She will be responsible for identifying sources/ channels to identify the right candidates
- He/ She will be responsible for candidate experience management – identification of touch points, measurement and process improvement activities
- Graduate/Post graduate in Human Resource Management
- Experience working in the recruitment function
- Should have market knowledge of sources / channels to identify candidates
- Experience with external vendor management
- Should have excellent communication and collaborative skills with an ability to interact with Hiring Managers, External Vendors.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
About Company :
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC), Bangalore is a division of Philips Electronics India Limited, which is owned 96% by Royal Philips Electronics N.V., The Netherlands. It was established in August 1996, with the objective of meeting the growing need for high-quality, cost-effective software development capacity within the Philips organization. From a share of 8% of the total software resource of Philips in 1998, PIC’s share has now gone up and is around 20%Working at Philips Innovation Campus are about 1600 of the industry’s finest professionals, using state-of-the-art software engineering paradigms and platforms including real-time systems, component-based software engineering, multi-threaded architecture and ASIC design methodologies in deep sub-micron technologies to drive the creation of tomorrow’s products and services.PIC is an ISO 9001/TickIT, SEI CMM SM Level 5 company and has emerged as a critical partner in the development of strategic and futuristic technologies for Philips worldwide.
Website : http:// www.bangalore.philips.com