Relationship Manager Job Vacancy-HDFC Bank DelhiAugust 4th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Relationship Manager
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Delhi
Job Responsibilities :
- Sales function and Relationship Manager Role.
- Candidate will be responsible in acquiring new business in FIG Segment from Corporates, large & small, both in asset and liability business as per monthly targets provided.
- Candidate will be responsible to manage existing portfolio of clients allocated and acheive monthly targets of income,asset & liabilities.
- FIG client portfolio will consist mainly of -Institutions, Insurance Companies, Retiral Trust, Govt and Companies floating Rights/Public issues
- Should have aggressive Marketing & relationship building skills
- Should have communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of liability and asset products for Whole Sale segment.
- Emphasis will be on Credit Analytical skills
- Min 1.5- 2 years banking experience.
- Hardworking, sincere, willing to learn and open to change
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995. Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1725 branches and 4232 ATMs spread over 779 towns and cities across India The Banks American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above