Reliance Industries Ltd Mumbai-Openings For Hardware Design EngineersJuly 5th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : BS (Hardware)
No of Opening : 6
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location : Mumbai
- Strong fundamentals of digital and analog electronics
- Knowledge of transceiver architectures
- Knowledge of principles of high speed digital design
- Knowledge of principles of mixed signal design and analog RF design
- Knowledge of PCB design, fabrication and assembly process
- Experience of high level design of high speed and mixed signal boards and getting them implemented on PCB.
- Experience of designing board stack-up
- Experience of PCB design (both schematic & layout) using tools such as PADS, Allegro etc.
- Experience of running simulations such as Signal Integrity analysis, Power Integrity analysis etc.
- Experience of debugging the PCBs and making them functionally active
- Experience of developing glue logic on FPGA between various different interfaces on the board
Job Responsibilities :
- Component selection and High level design of:
- High speed digital boards consisting of a cluster of DSP, Control Processor, SDRAM, Flash, High-end FPGA
- Mixed signal boards containing ADC, DAC, DUC, DDC, DPD chipsets
- Partitioning of functionalities on various PCB boards and detailed level design of PCB boards of each of the three types
- Schematic entry of boards using CAD tool from mentro graphics, cadence etc.
- Layout of boards using CAD tools
- Signal Integrity and other simulations to validate the PCB design
- BOM preparation for the boards
- Debugging and Testing of boards
- Packaging on boards into mechanical enclosure and system level integration of boards
Reliance Industries Ltd
Reliance Corporate Park, Relene Petrochemicals
Ltd, Gate A, Thane Belapur Road Ghansoli, Navi
About company :
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) is India`s largest private sector company on all major financial parameters with turnover of Rs.1,39,269 crore (US$ 34.71 billion),cash profit of Rs.25,205 crore (US$ 6.28 billion),net profit of Rs. 19,458 crore(US$ 4.85 billion) and total assets of Rs.1,49,792 crore (US$ 37.34 billion).RIL is the first and only private sector company from India to feature in the 2005 Fortune 2005 Global 500 list of World’s Largest Corporations` and ranks amongst the world’s Top 200 companies in terms of profits. The Group’s activities encompasses Businesses like Exploration and Production (E&P) of Oil and Gas, Refining and Marketing, Petrochemicals (Polyester, Polymers, and Intermediates),Textiles, Retailing, Financial services and Insurance initiatives. The Company has 15 Manufacturing locations in the Country. The Group exports its products to more than 100 countries the world over.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above