Religare Wellness Chennai-Pharmacist Recruitment 2010April 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Pharmacist / Sr Pharmacist / Phlebotomist
Name of the Organization : Religare Wellness Limited
About company :
Religare Wellness (formerly, Fortis Healthworld) is a pioneering endeavor within India’s healthcare industry putting health solutions on the retail map. As a part of the vision of Fortis Healthcare and Religare Enterprises, Religare Wellness incorporates setting up of a Pan India World Class Retail Network of health stores that would provide comprehensive solutions under one roof.
Religare Wellness is an independent and ambitious extension to the vision that runs Fortis Healthcare. As a dream venture of the promoters of Ranbaxy Laboratories, Fortis Healthcare, India, was founded by the late Dr. Parvinder Singh, the architect of Ranbaxy’s growth. It is driven by the founder’s vision of “creating a world-class integrated healthcare delivery system in India, entailing the finest medical skills combined with compassionate patient care”.
To begin with the stores will be launched in metros & mini-metros first and then leading to a Pan India presence. These stores will be the interface of the Religare Group with the end consumer and will help carry forward the product and services to the masses across India. Operating under two models, these stores will be Company owned company operated and Franchisee owned. By 2012 Religare Wellness hopes to have a chain of 1000 complete health stores all across India covering 400 cities.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Qualification : B.Pharma
B.Pharm Degree or D.Pharmacy
Job Responsibilities :
- Dispensing prescription medicine to the public,
- Checking dosage and ensuring that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled (pharmacist are legally responsible for any dispensing errors);
- Liasioning with doctors about prescriptions
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Counseling and advicing the public on the treatment on minor ailments
- Overseeing the ordering and save storage of medical products
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses
- Maintaining computerized records
- Managing, supervising and training pharmacy support staff
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com