Religare Wellness Limited Delhi/NCR- CA/ ICWA Freshers RecruitmentApril 18th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Com / CA / ICWA Freshers Openings as Operational Compliance in Religare Finance – 18 April 2011
Job Position : Assistant Manager – Operational Compliance, Finance & HR
Name of the Organization : Religare Wellness Limited
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Qualification : B.Com – Commerce
- should be a CA or ICWA passed.
- Knowledge of advanced financial accounting, analysis, & reporting to design, modify & manage an accounting system.
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems & governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of computer systems, spreadsheet & ERP software & applications.
- Skill in budgeting, preparing, financial reports & computer applications.
- Skill in indentifying & resolving accounting problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work closely with operations & management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all the levels of management.
- knowledge of Accounting standards, Auditing standards, Tax laws, corporate laws, costing and management reporting
- Understanding the internal audit controls which are applicable for finance processes.
- Understanding of process of functioning in Finance and HR departments
- Understand the problems being faced by users and identify the gaps in the process vis a vis best practices
- Understand the current policy, procedural and operational framework and identify the gaps / need for implementation of new processes and policies
Details of the Company :
Religare Wellness Ltd., a company promoted by Fortis Holdings, is one of India’s leading Retail Pharmacy Chains. It operates retail and hospital pharmacies on a pan India basis with a strong presence in Delhi/NCR and South India. It traces its heritage to the erstwhile promoters of Ranbaxy Laboratories and India’s leading business scions Mr Malvinder and Shivinder Singh.
The company retails a variety of health products and associated lines under different categories but remains a pharmacy first. In the last 3 years the company has worked assiduously to establish a strong network of stores. It processes over 4 million transactions annually and has over 200,000 active customer relationships. Over the next 2 years the company is looking to aggressively grow its store network and establish a leadership presence in this retail category.
The company is ISO 9001 certified and is the first retail pharmacy company in India to have implemented the SAP ERP IT system.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com