Research Analyst Vacancies-Willis MumbaiDecember 12th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Willis Mumbai Job Opeings 2011 For Research Analysis – 12th Dec 2010
Job Positon : Research Analyst
No of Openings : 4
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- Identification of good business opportunities via source material (internet Databases) and Google.
- Development & Pursuing of identified “hot” opportunities in liaison and partnership with Business Units to convert them into Willis Win
- Company intelligence e.g.: financial and market performance of Companies
- Market & industry intelligence e.g. trends, major players, market share
- Country intelligence e.g. economic and political data
- Specific research for the insurance industry including e.g. trend data, premiums and losses.
- Ability to navigate & search on Google, different internet warehouse & news sites for data, on pre-agreed criteria.
- In-depth project work on industries, markets and services
- Answering ad hoc enquiries on a diverse range of topics whilst working to tight deadlines
- Liaison with business units to both promote and establish specific research requirements
- Confident communication skills with Excellent written, verbal and comprehension in English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail, quality and accuracy when recording data changes
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Team player
- Can-do attitude
- Preferably experience of a busy and varied research environment
- Excellent inter-personal communication
- Ability to work within a multi location team environment
- An interest in current affairs and events is preferred.
Job details :
The team uses Google extensively and proficiency in searching things available on the Net freely is essential.
Willis Processing Services (India) Private Limited
Plant no 6, Godrej & Boyce mfg Co Ltd,
Pirojishanagar, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W)
About Company :
Willis offers the best opportunities in the market. Viewed by most as ‘ahead of the rest’ in the work we do, a Willis Group Company, offers high-end services in the business to business insurance sector. We are involved in Aerospace, Marine, Property and Casualty, Financial Risks, Fine Arts and Jewellery, and many other industries.
We offer impressive remuneration packeges, an amazing working environment, personal growth through a truly international career path. Importantly, Willis is a community of professionals where the individual can flourish in the midst of a real team.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above