SafeNet Infotech-Tech Support Engnr Jobs NoidaOctober 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Technical Support (Contractual)
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication
Job Location : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- The person would be responsible to understand customer queries; answer the queries both over email and phone with a sensitivity of customer requirements.
- Provide support for SafeNet products to customers via phone, fax, email and web.
- Have working knowledge of products up to Level 1 for products of either of Business Units (Enterprise / Embedded).
- Analyze independent investigations, interpret and make decisions based on investigations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with resolutions.
- Replicate problems for escalation to sustaining/engineering/QA.
- Onyx documentation for customer issues and/or solutions.
- Provide coding samples for customers if needed.
- Follow-up with sustaining/engineering to drive resolutions.
- Learn new products as they become available.
- B.Tech (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics) graduate.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical background and good conceptual knowledge
- (OS, Networking)
- Good Programming concepts (C/C++)
- Strong customer orientation
- Accurate and logical problem solving skills
- Willing to work in any shift (including night shifts)
About Company :
SafeNet is a global leader in information security. Founded more than 25 years ago, the company provides complete security utilizing its encryption technologies to protect communications, intellectual property, and digital identities, and offers a full spectrum of products, including hardware, software, and chips. UBS, Nokia, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Bank of America, Adobe, Cisco, Microsoft, Samsung, Texas Instruments, the U.S. Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, and scores of other customers entrust their security needs to SafeNet.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above