Safran Bangalore Recruits Aviation Engineering FresherJune 4th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / BE / M.Tech Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical Fresher Job Vacancy in Karnataka at Safran Bangalore – 4 June 2011
Job Position : Engineer- Concession- (Aircraft component)
Number of Post : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Aviation, Mechanical
M.Tech – Any Specialization, Automobile, Aviation, Mechanical
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Job Duties :
- Validation of change in design of aero engine components with analytical methods.
- FE Post-processing using Patran & report preparation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Power Point.
- Geometric tolerance & dimensioning (GD&T) Stack up analysis.
- Repair validation,MRB Analysis, Concession Analysis of Aircraft components.
- Pre-post processing (loads,bcs,etc) using any standard FE tools (Hypermesh/Ptran/Ansys Workbench)
- FE Analysis using any standard tool (Implicit Solver)
- Machine Design, Strength of Materials, Materials Engineering, Aero Engine Components.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
Details of the Organization :
Safran is an international hi-technology group with three core businesses: Aerospace propulsion, Aerospace equipment and Defense & Security . The group has workforce of 54,000 spread over approximately a hundred sites worldwide. Safran Engineering Services India, a dedicated Indian subsidiary has its Design and Development center in Bangalore. It is currently 450 employees strong and is involved in activities related to engine components, aircraft equipment and onboard software.