Sahara Star Mumbai-F&B Job OpeningsMarch 20th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Sahara Star, the flagship hotel of Sahara India Pariwar, is poised to be one of Indiaâ€™s most desirable destinations. Well-appointed rooms, suites, service apartments complimented by specialty restaurants add to the charisma of the hotel. Three levels of parking that can easily accommodate over 750 cars add to the convenience. The hotel reflects unmatched luxury with its picturesque tropical lagoon that looks up to the worldâ€™s largest pillar less clear-to-sky dome of its kind. Flora & Fauna finds abode here with Indiaâ€™s largest marine aquarium, home to many wonders of marine life.
Another breathtaking view is that of a water-sunken stage that emerges from the water to hold an â€œextravaganzaâ€ amidst laser effects, water screens and water curtains. True entertainment infused with rich Indian Hospitality.
The sun makes your day brightest while the moonlight embraces you in the glass-roof rooms that have an attached â€œSpa Stationâ€. The hotel with the largest state-of-the-art banqueting and business facilities in Mumbai including
2 pillar less 12,000 sq. ft. ballrooms and numerous meeting rooms, becomes all the more enviable.
Job Position : F & B Hygiene – Associate
Job responsibilities :
- Maintaining Cleanliness & Hygiene in Production Area.
- They should know all chemicals, which is to be used for Operating Equipment cleaning & their usage.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Liaise with the Kitchen and Food and Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control.
- Ensure that back-of-house cleaning schedules and garbage runs are strictly adhered to and areas are cleaned according to established standards.
- Ensure that the food production areas are supplied with clean and dry kitchen utensils.
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work place : Mumbai
Website : http://www.saharastar.com/hotel.html