Sahara Star Mumbai-Housekeeping Job OpeningsMarch 15th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About company :
Sahara Star – A Step Ahead
Sahara Star, the flagship hotel of Sahara India Pariwar, is poised to be one of Indiaâ€™s most desirable destinations. Well-appointed rooms, suites, service apartments complimented by specialty restaurants add to the charisma of the hotel. Three levels of parking that can easily accommodate over 750 cars add to the convenience. The hotel reflects unmatched luxury with its picturesque tropical lagoon that looks up to the worldâ€™s largest pillar less clear-to-sky dome of its kind. Flora & Fauna finds abode here with Indiaâ€™s largest marine aquarium, home to many wonders of marine life.
Another breathtaking view is that of a water-sunken stage that emerges from the water to hold an â€œextravaganzaâ€ amidst laser effects, water screens and water curtains. True entertainment infused with rich Indian Hospitality.
The sun makes your day brightest while the moonlight embraces you in the glass-roof rooms that have an attached â€œSpa Stationâ€. The hotel with the largest state-of-the-art banqueting and business facilities in Mumbai including
2 pillar less 12,000 sq. ft. ballrooms and numerous meeting rooms, becomes all the more enviable.
Job Position : House Keeping – Associate
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
BHM – Hotel Management
Work Place : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Clean guest bathroom and replenish supplies.
- Clean guest bathroom and replenish supplies as per room checklist.
- Report missing or broken hotel property to the Floor Supervisor.
- Maintain a polite, dignified and helpful attitude towards the guests.
- Attend daily briefings and give attendance.
- Receive allocation of floor and rooms.
- Replenish maid cart with guest supplies, detergents and linen.
- Count soiled linen handed over to floor linen room.
- Hand over lost and found articles to supervisor.
- Make physical check of rooms for preparing the housekeeping list.
- Check that all bulbs and switches are working, incase of defect or fuse, report the same to the floor supervisor.
- Change the water glasses daily and fill the water flasks.
- Turn down beds in the evening and draw the curtains.
- Remove and dispose off refuse and rubbish at the assigned area.
- Ensure the housemen to polish guest shoes and assist the bell boys in carrying the luggage when required.
- Prepare room checklist.
- Hotel management graduate / Diploma with one to two years of experience
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A positive attitude to do the job.
Website : http://www.saharastar.com/