Sample Resume for Accountant in India- Auditor CVFebruary 16th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Your resume is the vehicle that propels your brand to your potential employer. It is your way of advertising yourself and making you visible to the people who matter. You will be able to convey your aims and objectives as an accountant to your future employer with ease.
Here is a Sample resume for Accountant in India
463 Clive Road
La Paulo, AL 453678
Objective: to be able to utilize my skills in the accounting field to the optimum levels and enhance the organizations growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- An accounting and financial professional with 2 years of experience, specializing in the field of financial planning and banking
- A great team player and communicator with the best of customer dealings in the financial sector.
- An innovative thinker with hands on learning experience in special and latest accounting packages
Areas of Professional expertise:
- Financial and Investment Options for individuals
- Budgeting and drawing up annual budgets for companies
- Financial Analysis
- Cost Price Margin Analysis
Butler and Company, Ohio from 2010 to date
FINANCIAL ANALYST for New Business and Individual Financial Investment
- Provided business analysis to allow the new business to make an informed decision
- Recommendations and contingency plans for business based on financial planning
- Strategic, operational capital expenditure and resource allocation
- Projects decisions with the help of the team
- Customized financial reporting
- Noticed international financial trends and different influencing marketplace factors
- Bright and Sons Company, LA, California, 2009 to 2010
Junior Financial Analyst
- Worked at the financial processes and expenditure calculation
- Maintained the budget and financial transactions and reported based on the accurate information and adherence to company policy.
- Budgeted the operating expense and capital expenditures
- Maintained and updated records and financial statements
- Established and proposed new and more advanced technology in the field of accounting practices
- Streamlined new business processes and customer interaction with the assistance of the Senior Accountant
- Maintained computerized details of purchasing, shipping, receiving and payment transactions
- Developed corrective measures to improve financial and business process controls which brought about company revenue savings and enhanced profitability
- M.com from Ohio University 2007 to 2009 majoring in Finance
- B.com from Texas University 2004 to 2007 majoring in Commerce and Accounts
- Adept at using the latest accounting software like Tally and Sap
- Conversant with MS Word and Excel
The right kind of resume for the responsible post of an accountant offers you a start on being able to build up on a good impression on your future employer and get a good start for yourself and your career.
Ensure that you read the job application and the job profile carefully and see if the accountant’s resume that you have drafted meets that criterion. And, make sure that you have used the approved format and structure along with the most enhanced of grammar and sentence construction.