Sample Resume for Call Centre Freshers : CV TemplateFebruary 10th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
A call center job is a well coveted one and therefore you should do your best to make certain that you don’t goof up on the resume. There is a specific prescribed template for call center resumes and especially so for freshers. This will ensure that you let the potential interviewer know about the format that you have followed and the trouble that you have gone through to put your resume together.
Also, when you have gone ahead and followed a specific format that is expected of you, you ensure that you are able to put your best foot forward by showcasing a resume that is perfect in all respects. This is bound to get your resume noticed and ensure that you are called for the interview. This is one positive step ahead for you in the interview cycle.
Here is the Sample resume for call centre freshers
457 East Park Road,
New Delhi 700 008,
(984) 987 7830
Objective: Searching for the right break as a call center executive in a leading International Call center where I can make use of my skills and education.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Completed graduation degree successfully
- Ability to work in a team and showcase leadership qualities
- Able to handle stress and work long hours in a fast paced work environment at call centers
- Excellent communication skills in English and knowledge of French with a pleasant and clear voice and a neutral accent
- Able to build up rapport with customers and address their queries
- Good typing skills at 70 words per minute
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point and specific software
- Graduated in Arts from M H college with specialization in History and languages from Mumbai University in 2010
- Completed a certification course in Call Center Communication skills in 2011 from the British Institute
- I have interned during the summer of 2009 with HSBC Global Resourcing in their Middle East process for a leave vacancy for a period of two months. I did the back end processing jobs there.
- Exhibited great leadership and team building skills when I organized the annual college day along with the other team members.
Once you have got all the information down in your resume ensure that you go ahead and proof read it and edit it if need be. Also, remember that the potential employer might ask you questions based on what you have mentioned in the resume and therefore you should be in a position to go ahead and explain your position further. You should be able to have your resume so structured and formatted that the information that the person is looking for easily stands out and they are able to find it without any delays. This will ensure that you do get a call for the interview without the person losing interest. All of these tips should hold you in good stead, good luck!