Sample Resume Format For MCA Freshers: CV TemplateFebruary 17th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
The thing about a resume is that it is your brand image and portrays what all you are about. This in turn if written right and with the right structure and format followed will ensure that you are able to get yourself a call for an interview. That is especially so for MCA freshers as the market is really competitive and the right resume is the first stepping stone for you.
The thing in the MCA fresher resume is that you should go ahead and highlight whatever have been the highlights of your educational qualifications. If you have attended some really renowned educational institutions bring them to the notice of the potential employer. Also, highlight the skills that you have acquired and how it is going to help the organization.
The computer linked skills along with any of the projects done so far will go on to get you the best of calls for interviews from some of the most reputed and renowned of companies.
Here is a sample resume format for MCA Freshers:
768, Crescent Road,
Seeking a position in the IT sector as a Programmer/Developer to be able to hone my skills and help the organization achieve its goals.
Areas of expertise:
- Oracle 9i,
- SQL Server,
- NET(ASP.NET, C#)
- C, C++, Java
- Participated in several projects especially linked with data processing
- Developed in a team a project for ABC Corporation which was based on using advanced methods of Oracle 9i.
- Developed a web-site for the college specifically based on student interaction.
- MCA from Bangalore University – 2009-2011, majoring in Computer Applications and IT.
- BCA from Bangalore University – 2006-2009 majoring in Computer Applications.
Programming Languages well versed with:
NET (ASP.NET, C#), C, C++, Java
Operating Systems: Windows and UNIX.
Graphic Packages: Macromedia and Photoshop.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Seminars delivered on Data Warehousing at the Annual college conference
- Mentored junior students in communication skills.
- Participated in several projects and won team laurels for the same.
- Held the position of Team Captain in my junior college.
- Organized the technical event in college in the final year.
- Fluent in English, French and Hindi
Will be furnished on request
Keep in mind that your resume works as an interface between you and your potential employer. Keep it short, simple and precise and you will be able to gain the employer’s attention. Ensure that you spell check and check the grammar for it to be a resume that has no errors. Ensure that you have the right kind of skills highlighted those that the potential employer is looking for. If you do all the right things in your resume then it is bound to end up in the right basket and therein you get called for an interview. At the interview you can further sell your case and get the job.