SAP India Bangalore Openings 2010-Technical Support Engineer JobsOctober 30th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Support Technical Engineer
No of Openings : 5
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization , M.Tech – Any Specialization,MCA
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to customers and partners in the APAC region. This is done through effective case management.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction which is measured on a regular basis.
- Managing cases to specific guidelines as specified in the Support Users Guide. Regularly keeping customers informed of the status of their cases.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting bugs, RFI and ERs for review and validation
- Working on specific projects (e.g.: creating trouble shooting exercises, creating a more efficient work environment for the APJ support team, Provide assistance with specific projects to impact customer satisfaction etc).
- Involved with technical training activities and knowledge sharing by conducting appropriate learning sessions that cover new issues and case resolution examples and regular contributions to the knowledge base.
- Review their own technical performance with the Technical Leads.
- Become involved with the roll out of new product releases to gain familiarity with new technologies.
- Any other duties as required by the Manager
- Has a good working knowledge of a wide range of Business Objects products
- Has installed the Business Objects (BO) Software (SW) on various platforms
- A high understanding of the relational database theory to include normalisation, SQL (DML &DDL)
- Understanding of the seven Layer OSI model (windows operating system architecture)
- A high understanding of the concepts that encompass Client Server technology
- Understanding of database connectivity in the Client Server environment
- Complete familiarity within a Windows Operating System environment including security and networking.
- A high understanding of HTML and web related concepts to include protocols e.g. ftp etc.
- Excellent diagnostic and technical analysis skills
CANDIDATES WITH MORE THAN 65% IN ACADEMICS CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
SAP India PvtLtd
Salarpuria Soft Zone Wing – A 2nd Floor
Tower B Sarjapur Outer Ring Road
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
About Company :
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.