SAP Security Jobs at SAP India BangaloreFebruary 3rd, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
SAP india Jobs 2011 – SAP Security / SAP Tester Openings in Bangalore – 3 Feb 2011
Job Position : Software Engineer
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Details :
In the Non Functional Validation team (QGP), our goal is to increase the focus on non-functional software properties in accordance to the SAP test strategy. Within our Operative Services we are responsible for validating and checking the compliance of Non Functional Product standards (ITSAM, Performance, Security and Accessibility) and to make it transparent. This service is provided for all SAP products during development phase (Test service) as well as during Validation and also for Independent software Vendor (ISV).
This opening is for the Security Product Standard Automation Team.
- Very good understanding of the Core JAVA concepts and NW API’s.
- Understanding of JLIN framework, and its usage in testing code.
- Quick Learner and should have OUT OF BOX thinking.
- Ready to take up new challenges and must always be updated with new vulnerabilities in security World.
- Should gain expertise in technical areas on respective SAP products and SAP Security related topics.
- Working on improving the processes followed inside the team as well contributing to the Standard enhancements. Should have knowledge of SAP products and understanding of ON DEMAND and ON CLOUD applications will be an added advantage.
- Gain knowledge about SAP products.
- OPEN for challenges.
- BE / BTech / MTech / MCA from any recognized institute / university with above average Grades.
- Strong in Analytical thinking/Problem Solving and communication skills.
- Experience in independently handling of projects.
- Experience in a working in Projects which are cross Team
- 1 to 2.5 years of relevant Development experience in the Software Industry with knowledge of SAP Security related topics and with a Background of working in the area of Testing Framework.
About Company :
Established in 1996, SAP India is a wholly owned subsidiary of SAP AG. SAP is a recognized leader in providing collaborative e-business solutions for all types of industries, for every market, around the world.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India’s mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
Website : http://www.sap.com