SAP Support Jobs-VVF Ltd MumbaiDecember 27th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
SAP Freshers support Job Careers in Mumbai India – 27th Dec 2010
Job Position : SAP Support
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Computers,BCA – Computers
Salary : Rupees 2,00,000 – 3,50,000
Job Location : Taloja Navi Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the operating systems and associated subsystems. Provide system level support on multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with operating system. Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and / or server licensing and user access and security.
- Install, configure and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
Apply : email ur cv to email@example.com)
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About Company :
VVF Limited is a manufacturing and marketing company of personal care products and oleochemicals, with a worldwide presence. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, the company has 15 operating centers spread over Asia, the Middle East, the Far East, Europe and North America. Founded as The Vegetable Vitamin Foods Company Private limited in 1939, by the visionary enterpreneur Godrej Pallonji Joshi, the company started manufacturing partially hydrogeneated vegetable oils and has since evloved into a global corporate entity. The company is professionally managed and aggressive on growth plans and strategies. Hailed as a ‘jewel’ and ‘billion dollar baby’ by popular business magazines, VVF uses SAP and certifications like ISO and Kosher to improve its business efficiency and quality. Goldman sachs has predicted India to be one of the top three economies in the world in the foreseeable future. VVF is geared up to be at the forefront of that action.