SAS Clinical Programmer Openings- Bangalore Mumbai AccentureJune 2nd, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : sas clinical programmer
Name of the Company : Accenture
Job Location : Bangalore, Mumbai
Experience: 1 to 6 yrs
Job Duties :
- Create SAS datasets of clinical data from Biometric databases; create status and efficacy datasets; create project specific macros and formats; load client data from other platforms; prepare data to be sent to clients.
- Create summary tables, listings and graphs as per statistical analysis plan.
- QC summary tables, listings and graphs as per statistical analysis plan.
- Create and/or annotate and review tables and listings mocks; ensure internal consistency within and among tables and listings; ensure that all CRF fields are displayed on listings.
- Review clinical data for outliers, invalid and illogical data points.
- Interact with Clinical Data Management (CDM) to resolve data issues.
- Must be able to use univariates, frequencies, Proc Transpose, and macros, including modifying existing macros and writing macros.
- Follow all pertinent SOP’s and guidelines concerning programming and the change control management of all files generated by the Biometrics Programming group.
- Program routine data displays, such as data listings, in accordance with approved statistical analysis plan and shell displays for clinical research studies. Code is to be written using Base SAS programs, SAS procedures, or standardized macros. Perform data checks as needed to understand structure and content of data.
- Write and compare independent QC programs to verify the output generated for data displays.
- Coordinate QC project teams on large projects, which include training and delegation of QC work.
- Create and maintain standard QC documentation.
- Maintain tables and listings binders, if applicable, which includes a hard copy of the latest versions sent to the client.
Details of the Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 244,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Accenture IBC Knowledge Park 4/1, Bannerghatta Road BANGALORE,Karnataka,India 560029
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org