SAS Jobs at Mu Sigma BangaloreFebruary 26th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Mu Sigma (www.mu-sigma.com) is an analytics services company based in Chicago, IL with a
delivery center in Bangalore, India. Analytics has emerged as a high-value offshore service area;
with several companies like American Express, HSBC, GE and others already leveraging
analytical and technical talent in India. We are one of the leading third party service providers
in this space and thus offer an exciting, high growth career opportunity for the right candidates.
Our senior leadership comprises of management consulting, analytics and technology
professionals (with experience at Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Accenture, GE, etc.) – we count
alumni from top-tier US and Indian business/technical schools such as University of Chicago,
University of Illinois at Urbana Champagne, IIT, IIM, MDI and ISI among our professional staff.
The India office, located in Bangalore, is primarily focused on delivering Business Decision
Analytics targeted at the financial services, insurance, consumer products, retail,
pharmaceutical, and technology sectors. Our best-in-class processes leverage expertise in
statistics and econometrics in the areas of marketing, risk and supply chain.
Job Position : Analytics -Statistics Modelling ,SAS
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Work place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
Job Responsibilities :
- Translate business information needs into the most efficient and effective analysis plan, execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation and build models and then translate the findings back into presentation.
- Engage with Analytics team in translation of that business problem into an analytics problem
- Work with analytics team and the client to translate results into solutions for their business problems
- Responsible for having client/on-site team interaction and understanding clients’ business problems and defining the analytical approach to solving them
- Carries out all aspects of client engagements including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Take managerial role in the development of processes/systems to enhance and streamline processes
- Min 1 years of exp in Analytics
- Extract and analyze data from multiple sources using analytical tools.
- Have a good working knowledge of software tools such as SAS ,Statistics Modelling and VBA etc
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Website : https://www.mu-sigma.com