SBI Clerical Exam Interview Questions for 2011March 7th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Getting a job in SBI in the Clerical cadre is a dream come true for many an individual. However, knowing that the competition is going to be fierce and cut-throat it certainly makes a whole lot of sense to go for the interview well prepared. It not only has branches in India but overseas as well and therefore offers one of the best career opportunities ever.
After you have aced the written test you are called for an interview wherein you meet the interviewer face to face. This is a crucial elimination round and can be a clincher regarding whether you get the job in SBI or not. The interview is the process wherein a whole lot of things are judged right from the communication skills, leadership qualities, team work and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to withstand stress and pressure. Therefore, if you are prepared with the questions and the answers to them you will stand a better chance of letting the interviewer hear what they want to.
Here are a few questions that have been often enough repeated at the SBI Clerical Exam Interview and are more than likely to be the same ones that you will encounter in the SBI Clerical Exam Interview Questions 2011. At the same time, ensure that you work on your communication skills so that you are able to answer any kind of question assertively that comes your way.
1. Tell me about yourself, something of interest that is not there on your resume. What was your best friend to tell me about you if I were to ask him/her?
2. What did after your graduation? Enumerate on any success or failures that you have faced in life and how did you deal with it?
3. What makes you an apt choice for SBI? What will you bring to the banking sector
4. Why do you want to opt for a career in the banking sector?
5. Tell us something about the recent news/ today’s news and what are your views on it?
6. What do you think are the qualities that a person should have in order to be the perfect fit for a clerical post?
7. Cite an event/incident wherein you portrayed your leadership skills and got the correct outcome.
8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
9. What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
10. What do you know SBI? Tell us some of those things.
The interview usually lasts for about fifteen to twenty minutes and within that time you need to showcase your language skills as well as the ability to think out of the box. Ensure that you portray a positive body language and maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Ensure that you answer truthfully and confidently so as to be able to stand out from among the other candidates. The right answers will certainly give you a winning edge.