SBI Mutual Fund Mumbai-IT Officer Vacancies-DBAJune 24th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Assistant Manager – Information Technology
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- The Role Holder will be assisting the Business departments in the areas of data management (i.e. maintenance & management of data of all business applications -both in-house as well as customized applications).
- Responsibilities will include data entry into these business applications, uploading of data from other external applications/sources, updating of data on regular intervals, authorization of all critical data.
- Responsibilities will include running batch processes related to data updation/ management.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of similar business applications will be preferable
- Good analytical abilities
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Should be able to work in a team environment
- Minimum 1–2 years of similar experience in financial sector companies
- Work experience in similar business applications/ function will be preferable
About Company :
SBI Mutual Fund (SBI MF) is one of the largest mutual funds in the country with an investor base of over 6 million. With over 22 years of rich experience in fund management, SBI MF brings forward its expertise in consistently delivering value to its investors.
SBI MF draws its strength from India’s Largest Bank State Bank of India and Société Générale Asset Management, France.
In twenty years of operation, the fund has launched 35 schemes and successfully redeemed fifteen of them. In the process it has rewarded its investors handsomely with consistent returns.
A total of over 6 million investors have reposed their faith in the wealth generation expertise of the Mutual Fund.
Today, the fund manages over Rs. 38,000 crores of assets and has a diverse profile of investors actively parking their investments across 36 active schemes.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above