Scientific / Medical Writer Job Positions in Hyd- NovartisMarch 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
Oncology Medical Writing Job Opportunities in India 2011 Hyderabad- 28 March 2011
Job Position : Oncology Medical Writer
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Job Responsibilities :
- Prepares patient narratives, CTRDs, CTDs and phase I clinical study reports working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
- Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of narratives and CTRD documents to meet customer expectation.
- Manages assigned individual projects.
- Obtains feedback from customers.
- Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
- Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
- Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
- Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum: Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm + 2 years of CR experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
About Company :
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above
Website : http://www.novartis.com/