Security Systems Job Openings at Noida-Dell Perot SystemsMarch 22nd, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Dell Perot Systems applies integrated technologies and process solutions that are tailored to client needs. We use our deep industry expertise along with a corporate mission of operational excellence to serve more than 1,000 clients in Healthcare, Government, Commercial, and Financial Services/Insurance. We provide end-to-end solutions built on mature processes and industry-leading best practices such as ITIL, CMMI, ISO, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). In addition, our company is on the forefront of developing emerging technology offerings in Cloud Computing, Virtualization, and Modular Services. Merging deep industry experience and world-class, globally delivered services, we are a leading provider of infrastructure, applications, and business process solutions to our target markets. We are a leader in providing customized technology infrastructure/integration, clinical transformation, application solutions, and revenue cycle management for the healthcare industry. We provide technology and process solutions that merge best commercial practices and effi ciencies with our deep understanding of the regulatory and mission requirements of the public sector.
Job Position : Security Systems – Technician
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Work place : Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- A Security Technician typically works with Sr. Security Analysts, Specialists, Account and Project Managers, and clients to establish and maintain user access to information resources.
Interacts with clients and associates as required, answering basic policy and procedure questions related to information security and safety.
- Assists the Sr. Operations Analysts and Specialists with monitoring systems and networks, reporting incidents and anomalies to appropriate security and client staff and management.
- Add/change access for associates, client employees, and authorized agents based on information owners’ approval.
- Deletes/removes access for terminated employees and authorized agents as required.
- Provide immediate post-implementation problem solving, trouble shooting, and support as related to security.
- Monitors implementation to ensure that needs are met or exceeded. Handles reporting to appropriate parties on status. Reviews objectives and recommends required changes to senior team.
- Participates in both internal and external audit activities.
- Basic security knowledge (access control) of one or more of the following technologies/platforms:
- IBM midrange security AS400
- Unix (Sun OS, Solaris, NeXT)
- Windows NT desktop & server
- Database (Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server) & applications (MS Office Suite)
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Website : http://dell.com/perotsystems