Siemens Gurgaon-Core Java Developer Recruitment Walkin Drive-13 Nov 2010October 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Cora Java Developer
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon
Job Responsibilities :
- To work on power plant control systems
- To develop protocols to incorporate user specific domain protocols
- To develop the diagnostic and HMI server applications
- To interface advanced I/O systems for existing Siemens Automation Systems
- To provide maintenance support to the project teams
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech in Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation & Control
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Core Java in Real time software development, especially in the areas of Plant Automation and Control Systems tasks.
- Software Project Life Cycle and Object oriented concepts
- Excellency in programming in Core Java in Real Time applications using multi-threading, sockets, RMI, servlets (NOT Java Swings and NOT J2EE)
- Networking (TCP/IP and UDP) knowledge
- Protocol development experience and SNMP protocol
- Working knowledge in C & C++ language and XML
- Developments tools (Eclipse, ant, apache, tomcat, Junit)
- In-depth knowledge on Windows Operating Systems and basic knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge on component-based architecture, design patterns, OODs (UML)
- Basic knowledge of tools (DOORS, ClearCase) and packet analyzer (like wireshark) tool
- Exposure to optimization tools (like Joptimizer) and profiling tools (like Refactor IT)
- Sun Certified Java Professional
- Basic Project Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com
Walkin Date : 13th Nov.
Interested candidates can process the resumes with the following details
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
About Company :
Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (SISL) was incorporated in 1992. It has grown on to become a leading system integrator and total solution provider to a host of Global Clientele and its business has grown over 100% in the last three years through consistently delivering higher value for the customers. That makes SISL among the leading and fastest growing IT-services company in India. Deloitte has recognized SISL?s outstanding growth by giving the ?India Fast 50? and ?Asia Pacific Fast 500? awards to SISL for excellent performance over the last three years.
Innovation & Quality have always been critical elements of SISL?s strategy for this sustained growth and from being an ISO 9000 company in 2001, SISL has gone on to become a CMMI level 5 accredited company in 2005. Also People CMM is at the heart of SISL?s robust and mature people practices.
Presently SISL is a company of about 5000 knowledge professionals with a clear industry focus that is driven by its consultancy-led approach and complemented by world class processes and practices.
Website http:// www.siemens.com