Siemens Mumbai- Research Analyst OpeningMarch 28th, 2011 Posted by VFreshers
B.Tech / BE / M.Tech Fresher Research Analyst Job Position in India at Mumbai – 28 March 2011
Job Position : Researh Analyst
No of Opening : 1
Name of the organization : Siemens
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.,M.Tech
Master degree in industrial engineering. electrical engineering or electronics engineering with 1 – 4 years of experience with good technical & business knowledge, business economics, strong service orientation
Job Responsibilities :
- Processing of all ad-hoc research requests from Industry projects about markets, Siemens’ competitors and trends. This includes English and Hindi Internet research as well as research in external databases.
- Compile and summarize the results in English (and Hindi if needed). Industry projects include the automation and drives business, building technologies, manufacturing facilities, lighting and mobility.
- Actively contributing to the monthly meetings, regularly presenting competitor news and market trends, giving workshops on technical topics to consultants at the beginning of the project, writing deep-diving market trend reports based on own secondary market research and on doing interviews with relevant expert groups
- Being responsible also for all general research requests coming ad-hoc from Mumbai office
- Acquisition of books, periodicals and other media (research and ordering of required literature from online or classic vendors). Cataloging.
- Identification of local Indian external market research suppliers (market research institutes, info broker). Support supplier selection, pricing negotiations and quality control.
- Build up collaboration with Indian Student consultancies to run research or small analysis modules
About Company :
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy and Healthcare. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Siemens brings to India state-of-the-art technology that adds value to customers through a combination of multiple high-end technologies for complete solutions. The Group has the competence and capability to integrate all products, systems and services. It caters to Industry needs across market segments by undertaking complete projects such as Hospitals, Airports and Industrial units.
The Siemens Group in India comprises of 22 companies, providing direct employment to over 16,000 persons. Currently, the group has 18 manufacturing plants, a wide network up of Sales and Service offices across the country as well as over 500 channel partners.
130 Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com