Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science Research Delhi/NCR-Junior Resident OpeningsJune 14th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Junior Resident – General Surgery
No of Posts : 2
Name of the Organization : Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science Research
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Work Location: Delhi/NCR
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine
MBBS with a minimum of one year experience in general surgery is required.
Job Responsibilities :
- will provide surgical care to IPD, OPD and Casualty patients of the Institute and at the Gurgaon clinic.
- will assist in diagnostic/surgical procedures conducted for the patients.
- will attend to patients of Ophthalmology, ENT, Urology and Orthopaedics as and when required.
- will conduct workshops, camps, health talks, outcomes evaluation and audit.
- Maintain diligent case records, draft, correct and sign discharge summaries.
- will participate in research as required.
About Company :
We are a 70-bed multi-specialty hospital recognized for our outstanding medical faculty, innovative care programs, high ethical standards, and patient-friendly ambience. We are in the forefront of developing clinical programs that use a structured team approach to deliver care as per international guidelines. We provide a work environment that is characterized by teamwork, continuous learning, and respect for the individual.
Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science Research
B-16 Qutab Institutional Area
NEW DELHI,Delhi,India 110016
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com