Software Engineering Fresher Internship, Google – India 2011March 30th, 2011 Posted by jyothi
Software Engineering Internship, Google – India
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies for which we’ve become world-renowned. Our projects include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions, and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience.
Roles & responsibilities:
Software Engineers at Google are researchers and developers who yearn to create and implement complex computer science solutions. Our engineers develop massively scalable, distributed software systems and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and asking questions.As a Software Engineering intern, you could end up working on our core products and services or those that support critical functions of our engineering operations.
1. Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
2. Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
3. Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
4. Solve all problems that come your way.
- Currently pursuing a BS, MS or PhD in computer science or a related technical field.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming a plus.
Click on the link below to apply: