Spanco Maharashtra-Network Engineers Recruitment 2010April 29th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
About Company :
Established in 1995, Spanco Limited is a public limited company, listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. An ISO 9001:2008 certified and CMMI level 3 Company; Spanco is an active player in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with dedicated System Integration and BPO arms besides strategic investments in the related field of ICT. The various business activities / divisions under the single corporate entity of Spanco actually complement each other, thereby resulting in provisioning best of the breed solutions and services to the end customer to enhance their business competencies.
Job Position : Engineer – DHQ Filed Engineer
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E.
Work Location : Entire Maharashtra
- Candidate Pass -out B. E. on or before 2008 with any Networking / CISCO certification (MCSA, MCP, CCNA, RHCE, Etc…) Only Apply
- Note :- Candidate Pass-out B. E. in 2009 please do not apply…
- Vacancy for all over Districts in Maharashtra
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for IT & Non-IT equipments implementation and operate & maintenance.
- Carry out the site survey in coordination with all PoP location engineers.
- Prepare the site layout & equipment placement layout.
- Liaison with the Customer for site space availability & carry out the required civil, electrical & mechanical work at the site.
- Coordinate with the vendor for timely implementation at sites.
- Responsible for Installation & commissioning of all the requisite IT & Non- IT equipments at all PoPs in District.
- Coordinate with Bandwidth Service provider for provisioning & testing of Leased Lines.
- Implement the network connectivity as per the plan issued by the Planning team.
- Responsible for Acceptance Test of IT & Non-IT equipments along with functionalities.
- Perform routine Maintenance activities at the sites to ensure smooth functioning of the IT & Non-IT equipments as per defined quality guidelines.
- Ensure that the defined SLAs are met.
- Coordinate with all THQ engineers of the District for all operational process and reports.
- Training to all THQ engineers on IT & Non-IT equipments
- Antivirus & Patch Management at all PoPs in coordination with THQ engineers.
Website : http://www.spancotele.com