Spanco Mumbai-Company Secretary Job OpeningJuly 6th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job position : Sr. Executive- Secretarial & Legal
No of opening : 1
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Qualification : CS
Job Location : Mumbai Suburbs
Job Responsibilities :
- To attend to all secretarial and compliance functions relating to Subsidiaries and Group Companies (about 15 companies) of Spanco Group.
- To maintain all statutory records and filings under the Companies Act/SEBI/Stock exchange requirements.
- To ensure timely filing of statutory forms and returns (e-filings), maintenance of all statutory records and filings under the Companies Act/SEBI/Stock Exchange requirements.
- Prepare minutes of Board Meeting/General Meetings etc.
- Must be very well conversant with MCA filing.
- Must be very well conversant with listing agreement and compliances thereof.
- To create, maintain and update Data Room relating to all the subsidiaries and Group Company.
1 -2 yrs Working experience in Secretarial and legal dept of a medium size Listed company.
Krishna Bhuvan,B S Deoshi Marg Deonar
About Company :
Spanco is an active player in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) with dedicated System Integration and BPO arms besides strategic investments in the related field of ICT. Spanco is SEI CMM Level 3 and ISO 9001-2008 certified, and is IT / Telecom solutions and Services Company.
It has a dedicated System Integration (SI) unit which ranks amongst the best in the country and caters to very large SI projects across Government and Telecom Service Provider’s space. Spanco Ltd. also has a formidable presence in the BPO space with four separate entities spanning Domestic, International (US and UK) and Middle East operations.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com