ST Ericsson-Software Fresher Entry Level Jobs Greater NoidaDecember 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
ST Ericsson B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA Fresher Openings 2011 Greater Noida – 10th Dec 2010
Job Position : Software/Senior Engineer
Name of the Organization : ST Ericsson
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Job Location: Greater Noida
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Computers
- 1 – 4 yrs total work exp with mandatory exp in generic embedded system development and preferably Symbian device driver development experience.
- Experience in development/ testing/ integration/ validation of Real-time embedded systems, with good understanding of any operating systems used on handset like Symbian (preferred), Linux & Nucleus.
- Strong C++/C skills, ARM experience.
- Hands on experience of System Power management on any embedded Platform; Based on ARM Platform is a Plus.
- Should be able to debug Hardware with Software, knowledge of system issues like Power Optimizations, Performance optimizations.
- Hands on experience on writing Device Drivers on embedded platforms like for peripherals (USB preferred, SD/MMC, UART, DMA, power management, Cache, memory…)
- Strong Analytical and Debugging skills. Experience in hardware level development/debugging on embedded platforms using emulators/debuggers.
- Should have good communication skills to communicate at all levels within the organization Requirements.
Job Details :
The objective is to design and develop embedded software for Symbian core software. The position requires excellent programming skills in C/C++ on Symbian.
C, C++, Symbian, Engineer, Technical lead, USB
About Company :
ST-Ericsson is a 50/50 joint venture created by bringing together ST-NXP Wireless and Ericsson Mobile Platforms, two of the world’s leading wireless semiconductor and platform companies, both with strong industry heritage. Pre-merger, the businesses individually generated combined pro-forma revenues of about US$3.6bn in 2008, placing ST-Ericsson among the top players in wireless semiconductors.
The Company is an industry leader in design, development, and the creation of cutting-edge mobile platforms and wireless semiconductors. ST-Ericsson is a key supplier to four of the industry’s top five handset manufacturers, who together represent about 80 percent of global handset shipments, as well as to other exciting industry leaders.
ST-Ericsson is innovation-focused with an unrivalled R&D pedigree. The Company is backed by the strongest IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) portfolio in the wireless industry through its parents. ST-Ericsson is a world leader in a series of wireless access technologies and was the first to market with LTE end-to-end demonstration and platforms. Innovation leadership enables ST-Ericsson to help its customers optimize existing technologies while developing new ones. Most of the Company’s engineers are located close to its customer and innovation centers in Europe, Asia, and the US to ensure this collaboration and technology development. With one of the most extensive IOT (Interoperability Testing) and Field Trial programs in the industry to support its customers, ST-Ericsson helps deliver faster time-to-market and predictable field performance.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com