Standard Chartered Bank Delhi Walkin-Graduate Fresher Openings-15 & 16 Feb 2010February 13th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Name of the Organisation : Standard Chartered Bank
About company :
With a banking heritage spanning more than 150 years, Standard Chartered has an extensive global reach and a strong position in emerging markets, supplemented by strategic alliances and acquisitions.
Standard Chartered has a network of over 1,750 branches and outlets in more than 70 countries across the Asia Pacific Region, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the Americas.
We are one of the world’s most international banks in terms of the diversity of our people. Our 75,000 employees, representing 115 nationalities, are offered exciting career opportunities as a result of our unique global footprint.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Work Place :Delhi
- Excellent Communication skills. (Hindi or English).
- Team Player, Go Getter, Target Oriented, Good convincing power. Positive
- Speak any language Hindi or English.
- Graduation Must.
Job responsibilities :
- To call up customers from the list provided by the company.
- To fix up appointments for the sales managers and executives.
- To explain about various Life Insurance polices / Credit Card / Personal Loan ect.
- To create interest among the customers.
Walkin dates :
Monday :15-Feb, 2010 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM.
Tuesday :16-Feb, 2010 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Walkin Venue :
Standard Chartered Finance Ltd.
First Floor, Express Building.
9-10 Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg.
Near Times Of India Building.
Near Shahid Park / Firoz Sah Kotla. (ITO)
New Delhi – Delhi 110002 India.