Statistical Analysis/ Data Management Jobs For Freshers- Corbus India NoidaFebruary 19th, 2012 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Sr. Management Trainee
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Noida , UP
Job Duties :
- Day to Day Assistance
- Responsible for extensive data collection and analyzing.
- Organizing and scheduling functions or meetings including selection and booking of venues, travel arrangements etc.
- Coordination Activities like Vendor & Customer Coordination
- Handle routine correspondence confidentially & independently.
- Handling of Minor HR Activities
- Screen, direct and action mail/email/fax liaising with any relevant teams/persons to action.
- Preparation of Reports & Documents includes Letter Drafting
- Co-ordination & preparation of monthly, quarterly & yearly Business Reports.
- Responsible for confidential information and its documentation, coordinating with various offices departments & vendors.
- Statistical Analysis & Data management.
- Good Communication skills.
- Should be Confident and Energetic.
- Should have Good Writing & Co-ordination Skills.
- Should have Good Knowledge in MS Office/Outlook.
- Should be Smart & Presentable
- Should be Flexible & Versatile in Work Scope
- The person should have good ability to read, write, speak and use computers and the ability to meticulously maintain files and documents
Details of the Company :
Established in 1994, Corbus continues to build and expand expertise in key industry verticals, leveraging the experience gained over the years in the outsourcing business and strategic alliances. Corbus provides adaptable and flexible global collaboration models to suit Fortune 100 companies in Aviation, Consumer Package Goods (CPG), Retail, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Media, Healthcare and Publishing sectors.
Corbus creates technology-empowered solutions by combining industry leading processes and technologies that deliver business value to global clients through year-on-year savings. We are known for our ability to work in true partnership with clients to innovate and bring cost reduction along with enhanced product quality. Corbus has a unique practice led global execution model that enables it to be an end-to-end solution provider to the customer needs.
Corbus’ solution offering includes Information Technology and Supply Chain Management services. On the IT front our portfolio consists of E-Commerce, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Third Party Testing and Custom Solutions. And, in SCM, we specialize in Source-to-Pay (S2P), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Spend Management and MRO.