Statistics Freshers Trainee Job Posts-Corbus India NoidaDecember 10th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
B.Sc / M.Sc Statistics Job Careers in India Noida at Corbus – 10th Dec 2010
Job Position : Trainee (Statistition )
No of Opening : 1
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Job Location : Noida
- B.Sc ( Statistics)
- M.Sc ( Statistics)
- Sound knowledge on statistics.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Have good experience on MS Word, Excel.
- Should be able to work Independently
- Multi-tasking skills are required.
- Strong in analyzing data
- Prior Experience in process performance / Prediction modeling will be an added advantage
- Should have good communication and presentation skills
- Learning Attitude
- Willing to stretch
Only candidates with Statistics backgound are required. Engineers need not apply.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analysis and Reporting using statistical process control.
- Should be able to calibrate the existing statistical models and design new ones
- Recommend process improvements based on the data
- Train people on statistics and existing metrics of the organization
- Maintain data repositories
- Conduct compliance audit to check data authenticity
Corbus India Pvt Ltd
SDF # C – 5 Software Technology Park NEPZ NSEZ
NOIDA,Uttar Pradesh,India 201008
Apply : Email ur cv to JobsIT@corbus.com
Email Subject : Profile from vfreshers.com
About company :
Established in 1994, Corbus continues to build and expand expertise in key industry verticals, leveraging the experience gained over the years in the outsourcing business and strategic alliances. Corbus provides adaptable and flexible global collaboration models to suit Fortune 100 companies in Aviation, Consumer Package Goods (CPG), Retail, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Media, Healthcare and Publishing sectors.
Corbus creates technology-empowered solutions by combining industry leading processes and technologies that deliver business value to global clients through year-on-year savings. We are known for our ability to work in true partnership with clients to innovate and bring cost reduction along with enhanced product quality. Corbus has a unique practice led global execution model that enables it to be an end-to-end solution provider to the customer needs.
Corbus is a wholly owned subsidiary of Soin International LLC, a private multi-national holding company that provides strategic management, administrative systems and financial support to a diverse array of subsidiaries which together form a substantial portfolio. Corbus is a global organization with presence in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific markets.