Steria India Delhi Opening-Service Desk Analyst JobSeptember 21st, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : IT Service Desk Analyst – Technical Voice Based
No of Opening : 1
Name of the organization : Steria India Ltd
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization,BCA,MCA
- MCA/BE/B.Tech with good communication skills along with
- Oracle knowledge, SQL Queries knowledge
- Willing to work in UK shift timings
Job Responsibilities :
- IT Servicedesk Analyst – receive client queries via email/ phone and logging the same on VQSM and assigning to relevant support group to action.
- Resolving and liasing with other support groups to resolve any first line support issues and also undertake other jobs that the role demands from time to time.
About company :
A European organisation with global reach, Steria delivers IT-enabled business services and processes designed to help our customers operate more efficiently and profitably.
With over 19,000 employees across 16 countries committed to service delivery excellence, Steria has offices in Europe, India, North Africa and SE Asia. Our 2008 revenue was €1.8 billion. 16% of Steria’s capital is owned by its employees. Headquartered in Paris, Steria is listed on the Euronext Paris market
the public sector,
In October 2007, Steria acquired the British firm Xansa.
The new group employs over 19,000 staff in 16 countries, over 5,600 in India. On December 31, 2008, Steria revenue amounted to 1.76 Billion Euro. The Group, headquartered in Paris, is listed on the Euronext Paris market.’
Apply : email ur cv to email@example.com
Email subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com