Super Religare Laboratories-Biochemist Vacancies at MumbaiMarch 7th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Bio-Chemist
Name of the Organisation : Super Religare Laboratories Limited.
About Company :
Super Religare Laboratories (SRL) formerly known as SRL Ranbaxy Limited is a Ranbaxy – Fortis promoter group company and has been recently renamed as Super Religare Laboratories Limited.
SRL is India’s first and South-East Asia’s largest clinical reference laboratory network having 4 reference labs; 50 satellite labs and over 1000 collection centres in India. We have International presence in UK, SAARC regions and GCC and more recently, our world class reference lab has been set up at Dubai.
We have manpower strength of over 2000 employees spread across locations. The Sales and Marketing network of SRL extends from Kashmir to Kanyakumari. The Sales team operates from more than 100 cities across the length and breath of the Country.
SRL performs over 40,000 tests/day catering to approx. Six million patients in a year. SRL test menu offers a comprehensive range of 4000 tests from the routine to the highly specialized tests based on 95 technologies.
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Work place : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs
Qualification : MBBS – Medicine PG – M.S/M.D
- MD Biochemistry with 0-4 yrs. of experience after MD.
- Experience in handling HPLC and LCMSMS would be an added advantage.
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervision of Technical Processes and Quality control of Biochemistry & Radioimmunoassay CLIA (Chemiluminescence’s based tests) Department.
- Attending to client queries and complaints pertaining to the Biochemistry and RIA- CLIA Departments.
- Daily review of Biochemistry & RIA-CLIA reports and ensuring that they meet TAT.
- Reviewing and updating Standard Operating Procedures for this section on a regular basis.
- Conducting training sessions/ seminars for staff.
- Reviewing the W.I.P, so that Cost achieved at the bench matches the recipe cost.
- Maintain contact with Sales and Marketing division to give inputs regarding technical content of various tests.
- Maintain contact with Customer Care Group to give inputs regarding Biochemistry & RIA-CLIA Departments.
- Weekly Group Meeting to analyze problems regarding reviewing, queries, reversal issues, suggestions from team members for improvements and any other issues faced by the departments.
- Acknowledging team members who have done a good job on the previous month.
- Maintain one to one contact with each member of the team to create a enthusiastic and productive work environment.
- Organizing departmental seminar presentations on review-related topics in Biochemistry and RIA- Chemiluminescence’s departments.
- Presenting Papers and Invited talks in different National & International level conferences.
- Participating in Quality Improvement Programme.
Website: http:// www.srl.in