Surya Pharmaceutical-IT Officer VacancyAugust 19th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Executive – Information Technology
No of Openings : 3
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Job Location : Karnal, Ludhiana
Job Responsibilities :
- Setting up the IT infrastructure for the smooth business Operations and to provide all the technical support to all the existing and proposed ERP.
- Analysis & Troubleshooting, Testing of New Modules and Deployment of product at all the stores as well as at H.O.
- Database administration and maintenance and checking the database for the accuracy of Reports.
- Dealing with the Application Vendor for the required changes and new feature to the product for better utilization and ease for the end user.
- Hardware Maintenance of H.O. as well as Stores. Interacting with the Hardware and Software vendors to get the new system/process implemented.
- System Control: – Monitoring the System Audit, data communication between different locations, User level training etc operated by a team of 10-15 members.
- Dealing with Vendors for the procurement of new hardware such as (Servers, Desktops & Laptops etc) and Softwares.
- Setting up the IT related processes of the organization and Responsible for smooth IT support to business, and ensure internal Customer Satisfaction.
- Co ordinate with the senior management Extensive communication with Business heads and senior management.
About Company :
Surya Pharmaceutical is an ISO 9001-2000 WHO GMP certified quality manufacturer of pharmaceuticals with export to more than 60 countries worlwide with annual turnover of Rs. 750 crores. We are based at Chandigarh (the city beautiful of India) just 250 kms North of New Delhi with 5 manufacturing units (all located within 50 km radius) and another one under implementation, Surya ranks amongst top 5 manufacturers in India in its range of Products.
Quality leadership, manufacturing proces, Wolrd Class talent, cost advantage & hedging R&D has made Surya a preferred partner for contract manufacturing by pharmaceutical goliaths.