Suzlon Energy Pune- Management Trainee Human Resources Opening 2011April 2nd, 2011 Posted by shalini
MBA HR Fresher Trainee Job Vacancy in Mumbai at Suzlon Energy – 2 April 2011
Job Position : Management Trainee Human Resources
Number of Openings : NA
Organization / Company Name : Suzlon Energy Limited
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Education: B.Tech/B.E./ MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Job Responsibilities :
1. To assess the manpower requirements based on the overall business plan & identify the sources & the means of recruiting and selecting the right manpower.
2. To facilitate the process of selection & recruitment involving issuance of appointment letters.
3. To work on salaries, benefits related to Human Resources to review and administer compensation periodically, to co-ordinate promotion process, to furnish data related to salary structures to Finance & Accounts.
4. To formulate & implement various welfare related schemes/ policies & their administration like salary advance, staff loan, stream get-together. Team Excellence Awards and Annual Excellence Awards etc.
5. To identify training needs for all associates & consolidate these needs; analyse the training needs under different categories. Liasioning with the concerned for ensuring training delivery.
6. Support in the MIS process.
7. To perform any other activities as assigned from time to time.
8. To improve productivity and efficiency of all HR processes.
About Company :
Suzlon Energy is Asia’s strongest growing fully integrated wind power company and ranks amongst the top ten in the world. Suzlon integrates consultancy, design, manufacturing, operation and maintenance services to provide customers with total wind power solutions.
Suzlon is one of the fastest growing Wind Energy companies in the world. The key to this meteoric growth has been Suzlon’s vision of creating world-class products by adopting the best of everything from around the globe. Which is why Suzlon has a subsidiary in Germany for technology development, an R&D facility in the Netherlands for rotor blade molding and tooling, and Wind Turbine and rotor blade manufacturing facilities in India. All this is backed up by stringent international quality control and assurance systems like ISO 9001:2000 and Type certification.
Website : http://www.suzlon.com
Apply : If you have registered your CV with Naukri.com CLICK HERE to apply
OR CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR CV AT NAUKRI.COM and then apply above