Symphony Bangalore-Application Support Engineer PositionsMarch 9th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Application Support Engineer
Name of the Organisation : Symphony
About Company :
Symphony Services helps enterprises leverage the global economy to gain competitive advantage. Symphony combines core competencies in complex analytics and software engineering with deep domain knowledge and process expertise to deliver measurable value to clients. Symphony Services was started in the year 2002.Symphony Services is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with North American locations in Dallas, TX, Nashville, TN, and Waltham, MA; and India locations in Bangalore, Mumbai and Pune.
We are rated at CMMI Level 4 with Six Sigma process proficiency with major customers like:SBC, Verizon, Viacom, GM, Information Resources, Siebel, Hyperion, Morgan Stanley, J&J, Shell, PWC, Bank of America, Autodesk, Manugistics, Trilogy, Yahoo, Texas Instruments, Kazeon.
We have world-class talent with more than 2000 professionals.
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Work Place : Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the Directory Servers (MS AD, IBM Tivoli, Novell eDirectory).Knowledge/Experience with one or more of the Application Servers,In depth understanding of Identity Management Domain.
- Engineering graduate with 1-2 years experience as a L2 technical support engineer, including front-line contact with customers via phone and e-mail.
- Experience on working with remote support groups, international support groups, and 24×7 support operations.
- Flexible to working in shifts including night shift.
- Should have experience in Client Interaction.
- Good communication and ability to work independently.
- Good technical capability with strong planning and follow up Skills, Monitoring and regular status updates to management.
Symphony Innovation and Excellence Center
Sy.No.13/1, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Outer Ring
Road, Varthur Hobli,
Apply : Email ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com