Syntel Mumbai-Finance Freshers Openings 2010September 28th, 2010 Posted by VFreshers
Job Position : Back Office Trainee
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Qualification : B.B.A – Management,B.Com – Commerce
Job Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
Job Details :
The job profile will involve Financial Analysis of various financial and investment products and instruments. It will be a back office profile with no calling or sales involved. It will be a great opportunity to get a wide exposure to Global Securities & Capital Markets.
- Responsible for executing transactions at sub process level, Reconciliations between various systems/companies for stock positions and cash balances, etc.
- Responsible for meeting daily and monthly targets
- B.COM / BBA / BMS /Banking & Insurance/B&A/BSC/BA/ M.COM
- AMFI / NCFM Certifications (not necessary)
- Candidates who have applied in the last 6 months need not apply.
- Candidates Must be open to work in any shifts including night shifts.
- BSC-IT/BSC-Computer Science/BCA/ MBA’s need not apply.
- Candidates pursuing CA/CS/ICWA/MBA or any two year PG course need not apply
- Candidates should have a least one color photo id proof i.e. either a pan card /driving license /passport
- Dress Code: Formals.
- Only 2006/2007//08//09/10 pass outs can apply.
- Age criteria: In between below 25 yrs
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Capital markets / Mutual funds /ACCOUNTS
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
About Company :
Syntel is a NASDAQ listed MNC, having a history of 30 years in business across verticals.
Syntel diversified into the Knowledge Process Outsourcing domain in the year 2003 wherein we are involved in financial transactions relating to Mutual Funds, Hedge Funds, and Fund Accounting & Reconciliation.
We have a multi-skilled workforce of 12,093+ (IT & ITES) across the globe, based out of US, Mumbai, Chennai and Pune.
We provide humungous opportunities to work on processes of “Worlds Largest Custodian Bank”, and the best of the financial services clients.
Syntel’s Knowledge Process Outsourcing (formerly reported as BPO), grew over 175 percent year-over-year and represented more than 20 percent of overall revenues at the end of 2007
Apply : Email ur cv to Nidhi_shetty@syntelinc.com
Email Subject : Profiles from vfreshers.com